Our branded school uniform is available to purchase online from Steady Schoolwear via the website below –
Acceptable School Uniform:
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or black trousers (not leggings), pinafore, skirt or shorts in summer
- Black school shoes only (indoor shoes/ sandshoes
All clothes should be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
For Indoor PE:
- Plain white T-shirt/ polo shirt and black PE shorts, PE skirt or leotard
For Outdoor PE:
As far as possible and with weather permitting, PE will take place outdoors on the field or the playground. Therefore, all children need to ensure they bring the appropriate kit in order to participate in P.E outdoors. This includes:
- Plain white T-shirt/ polo shirt and plain black shorts during the Summer Term.
- In Autumn & Winter, suitable warm clothing i.e. jumpers or track suits can be worn.
- Trainers are needed for the field or the playground.
Indoor & Outdoor PE kits should be brought into school in a PE bag on a Monday and left on the child’s cloakroom peg until Friday.
- For health and safety reasons, and to minimise the risk of items going missing, we ask that your child does not wear any jewellery to school. A single pair of studs and a watch may be worn, but these must be removed for P.E.
- Transfer type tattoos should not be worn.
- Nail varnish is not to be worn.
- ‘Designer’ haircuts, bright colours, dangling braids and false pieces of hair are to be avoided.